Join our team in Bali for a one month internship
Through this internship you will be immersed in the startup and tourism industries. You will be assigned to different types of projects that will harness your marketing, project management, customer satisfaction and leadership skills. This internship is perfect for those interested in tourism, lifestyle entrepreneurship, hospitality, and is especially for those thinking of working in or founding a startup in these fields.
The tasks of the intern will encompass the following goals:
- Improving a database of potential clients that consists of retreat groups and startups around the world.
- Improving property portfolios that are suitable for retreats across the island.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in Bali.
- Increasing No-Location's online presence.
Since we are an early-stage startup, we are looking for someone that can work with minimum supervision. You have to be a self-starter and able to structure your ideas to reality. You work well within a team or alone, and are not afraid to try new things. Most importantly, you are able to get things done. You will be living and exploring Bali for a month, so we are looking for someone that is open to experiencing a new culture, and is an independent traveler.
This internship is open to residents of all countries.
Once the internship is over, if you are good at it, we may invite you to join our team and help us expand No-Location to more countries.
Shared room in a villa with other interns. You will have your own beds. The villa will be complete with internet and shared kitchen.
800 USD per person to cover accommodation for one month, airport pick-up and drop off, laundry, coworking space membership, three meals daily including fresh juice or coconut, scooter rental and one tour in Bali with the entire team.
Exclude from the cost:
- Return flight ticket to Bali
- Entertainment expenses
11 June - 9 July 2017
- Send your CV and a one minute video motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: No-Location summer internship application:(Name)_(Country)
- Successful applicants will be invited for a skype interview
- Application deadline is 13th March 2017.
- We accept application on a rolling basis.