This is not your everyday job
We don’t have work hours – instead we have daily goals. We work from anywhere, mostly from cafes (they make better coffee than we do), and other times at coworking spaces. We have our company meetings on the beach or in the rice paddies – once atop an elephant. Everyday we are either in front of a laptop or are on a scooter going zipping through beauty. Our work is finished before the sunset so we can enjoy the pretty things in life. We believe in getting things done, not in how loggin the hours we’ve remained in one place. We love ideas, we try them and learn quickly. We eat healthy food and we exercise regularly. Our work is not bound to our job descriptions, instead we do the tasks that what we love to do. We are rewarded by the things we achieve.
If this resonates with you, then come and join our team.
We are looking for skilled individuals who love to learn and enjoy doing new things. You will be working on project both alone or with a team. You will be coordinating with many stakeholders from different backgrounds. Nothing happens the same way twice.
We accept unsolicited application. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon.
This job is for you if enjoy visiting beautiful places and checking out amazing villas, resorts, guesthouses and retreat venues. If you love to take instagram-worthy photos of places and don’t mind driving around Bali then you are going to feel right at home.
We are looking for a scouting assistant to help our startup grow. You will be responsible for finding venues that are suitable for different kinds of retreats in Bali.
- Researching venues through internet or location scouting
- Gathering comprehensive information about venues, starting with agent rates, room details and other facilities info.
- Negotiate the rates with the venues (villas, hotel, resort, guest houses, retreat places)
- Collecting photos and videos of properties
- Managing schedules for site inspections with venues
- Accompanying clients on site visits and site inspections
- Managing relationship with various property managers in Bali
- You should be able to drive motorcycle and have the ability to drive around Bali when it is needed (raincoat required)
- Computer (Windows or Mac)
- Fluent in using Google Drive and Google Sheet or Excell
- Smartphone (Android or iOS)
3,000,000 IDR per month, reimbursement of phone and gas allowance
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV to email@example.com with title “Scout Assistant:(Name)” and we will assign you a task to help you understand more about your day-to-day role. If you do well with the task, then you will be hired for this freelance position.
We normally work from a coworking space in Ubud and you will also get an access to work from here too.
Group Liaison Officer
We are looking for a new person to join our team!
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting individual to join our team. You will be the bridge between our clients, the properties, and the vendors. The role will be according to the group’s durations of stay. It can be extended based on individual performance
This job is for you if…
- You enjoy meeting new people from different part of the world
- You like Balinese culture and love to share it with other people
- You love to travel and share the “hidden gems” of Bali
- Your biggest satisfaction is to see if your client is having a great time
- You like to hustle and find the easiest solutions for any problems
- Arranging tours and excursions based on the client needs
- Suggest exciting events and activities nearby that is relevant to each groups’ interests
- Arrange logistics for the groups such as SIM Cards, transports, scooter rentals, laundry services
- Recommend places that works with the group’s agenda (e.g: party venue, community services, tour destinations etc)
- Be the first contact between the groups and No-Location. Willing to answer any questions from the group
- Mediate any problems that happen between the groups and third parties (e.g: tour operator, properties, rental services etc.)
- Negotiate prices with third parties and making a group deals depend on the activities
- Attending weekly meetings every Monday and Thursday with No-Location and give updates about client’s
- Holder of SIM C (driving license) and have your own motorbike
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (if you can read this you are all good)
- Fluent of Google Drive Applications (Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Form…)
- Fluent in communicating and using iOS or Android apps (Whatsapp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook Messengers, Slack etc.)
- Experience in tourism industry
- Live in Bali preferably around Ubud or Canggu area, or willing to travel to Ubud or Canggu depend on the client’s locations.
- Willing to start by Dec 15, 2018
No-Location Working Culture
We don’t have work hours – instead we have daily goals. We work from anywhere, mostly from cafes (they make better coffee than we do), and other times at coworking spaces. We have our company meetings on the beach or in the rice paddies – once we had a meeting atop an elephant. Everyday we are either in front of a laptop or are on a scooter zipping through beauty. Our work is finished before the sunset so we can enjoy the pretty things in life. We believe in getting things done, not in how logging the hours we’ve remained in one place. We love ideas, we try them and learn quickly. We eat healthy food and we exercise regularly. Our work is not bound to our job descriptions, instead we do the tasks that what we love to do. We are rewarded by the things we achieve.
If this resonates with you, then come and join our team.
Rp 2,500,000 per group.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org